Quite a few of you have been trying to send us your MODS the past week. However, after a few tests and comments from several people, we found out that Gmail unfortunately uses a filter to filter out attachments containing .exe files. This filter even filters out .exe file inside a .zip or a .rar archive.
Therefore we are currently looking for another method to receive your MOD.
This week we have received a few mods using the YouSendIt.com method. For those who do not know, this free service lets you store a file on a remote server and send an email link to the person the file is for. No passwords to share, no software to install, no accounts to create, and no full mailboxes.
Here is how it works:
1. go to http://www.yousendit.com/ . Here you will find a form.
2. Fill in the Recipients Email Address. In this case, use "audiogames [at] gmail.com"
3. Select a file to send (your MOD). Your file will be stored by YouSendIt without ever filling up your recipients mailbox. Please use a .zip or a .rar archive for your MOD.
4. You can choose to also submit your email address (so we can contact you back) and even write us a message.
5. When you are done, click on Send. YouSendIt will automatically email us a link to your file stored on the YouSendIt.com server. Your file will be deleted after seven days.