Time Adventures 1
|title:||Time Adventures 1|
|download page:||No link!|
|last edit by:||Richard|
Though the company Code factory still exist, the status of their games is
In the not too distant future, the world is divided between citizens who lead an ordinary life and those who have signed a contract with the megacorporations, who offer a happy life, free of problems. However something sinister is lurking behind all this. The future of humanity is in your hands!
- Product HighlightsMore than 60 different scenes.
- Over four hours of digitalised voices.
- Dozens of sound effects and animated drawings.
- Original soundtracks.
- Additional voices and languages can be plugged in.
- Easy-to-access menus.
- In two languages: Spanish and English.
- New intuitive user interface.
- No installation required. Simply insert the CD-ROM and start to play.
If your stuck in the game You can read the official cluebook for Time Adventures 1 on our forum through this link. Though note this contains the ful solution to the game so you might want to use it as a last resort.
Though no longer available from code factory, Comp room services in the Uk are stil selling copies of the game. their site can be found here
Lauren Downie, and Brendan Smith from our Audiogames.net forum have recorded a walkthru of the game which may be Heard here
Updates: entry 25 Jan 17 and description 25 Jan 17