|developer:||Danz Games (formerly: Daniel Zingaro )|
|last edit by:||Richard|
ChainLink will stretch your vocabulary skills, divergent thinking, and imagination to the brink as you attempt to figure out the next word in a Word Chain.
You're given a word such as foot. By guessing words, and getting hints, you'll have to deduce what the next word in the chain is. Ball? Hold? Leg? Pedal? These are all words that are somehow associated with foot. Once you guess correctly, then you have to find a word associated with the next word in the chain, and so on until the chain is complete. The concept is simple, but I assure you, some of the puzzles will have you scratching your head. Two game modes, in-game updates of the puzzle database, and easy submission of your own puzzles top off its features.
- Very accessible game documentation, and an easy-to-learn game interface
- Two game modes--standard and clocked
- Options which allow you to set clock time, play in advanced mode, and more
- Over 180 puzzles ship with the game, and more are being added all the time
- Simple, in-game updates of the puzzle database
- Ability to submit your own puzzles for inclusion in the ChainLink database
- Low price tag, free updates for the lifespan of the game, and more
The game was originally commercial, but has now been released as freeware, but the game stil needs to be registered to become fully functional. Just go and download and run this Self-extracting archive from Dan z games and you'll have a fully registered copy of the game.
For more about DanZ games, see The danZ games page on the audiogames archive site
The following users have added this game to their favorites: NOVEMBER
Updates: entry 25 Jan 17 and description 25 Jan 17